It’s easy to get started making your own wine.
Pick a wine, spend a little time, then bottle and enjoy!
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
$30 off a Beer Making Class Check out our great offer for our Beer making class. Learn about the beer making process. Share with anyone you think might be interested.
Don’t miss out on this deal! Sales ends September 14, 2015 The blend that made Australia famous. Cabernet Sauvignon's structural intensity perfectly complements the ripe fruit...
Join us for an unforgettable night where we will be sampling our finest wines. Tickets are selling out fast so be sure to get your ticket today!
Anyone that comes in and has not made wine with us before receives $15 off per wine kit with their first purchase.
Refer your family and friends to try our wine kits and wine selection! They will receive $20 Gift Certificate towards their first batch of wine and you will receive a $20 credit...
- “Great people, great service and great products. If you're interested in winemaking you should definitely visit this store!”– Jenifer Clemans
- “We have had only the best and most friendly service since the day we became clients. We have never had a wine we didn't like. It's clean, quick, easy on the wallet, and most of all, the staff are great, like old friends.”– Margret Galles
- “We really appreciate that you always remembers what types of wines we like. Your suggestions have always been 'spot on'. All the wines have been fabulous.”– Kory Kennon
- “Beautiful shop, great equipment, wonderful product, best wine shop!”– Johnna Rodman
- “Just started to drink my oak barreled Petit Verdot from August. Amazing. Also recently tried a bottle of the oak barreled Meritage we made in October. Unbelievably lovely! What a great batch of wines. These products are absolutely outstanding! Thank you for a super experience.”– Taylor Deangelo
- “One of the cleanest and best wine making locations I have been into. Won't go anywhere else.”– Laurie Streiling